If you’re still here I thought I’d try this – borrowing the idea from the excellent Keith Pearson – here are some fairly uninteresting facts about me:
- NAME: Steve Gowland (obviously)
- AGE: Forty-something
- FOOTBALL TEAM: Blackburn Rovers
- HOME: Merseyside in the UK
- FAVOURITE BOOK: Best Served Cold by Joe Abercrombie
- FAVOURITE TRILOGY: The Elenium – David Eddings
- FAVOURITE TV SHOW: Breaking Bad
- FAVOURITE FILM: Inception
- FAVOURITE MEAL: Lamb Tikka Saagwala
- FAVOURITE DRINK: Tea – daytime. Gin – evenings.
- LOVE: Walks, piano music, cinema and time with the family
- HATE: Arrogance, ignorance and falseness.
MY DESERT ISLAND DISCS: